
I'm admitting my apartment to therapy. Consider it a 12-step intervention based on my home's recent cry for help. Actually, it's an eight-step cure based on a book called
Apartment Therapy, introduced to me by my friend, Jenny.
I'll post some photos here, but you can also track the apartment's progress (or lack thereof) on my
Flickr site.
Hi Holly,
ReplyDeleteI viewed your apartment photos on the Flickr website. I wish they had come with explanations of the rooms, and of the functions for the different areas/pieces of furniture. Are you posting to show progress OR to seek input and comments/advice/ideas??? (Or both?) I went to the Apartment Liberation link and saw the ladies apartment (for sale) in SF, I believe. I didn't see "befores" but I was certainly impressed with the "after". Of course you will be limited not only by time, but by budget. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Love, Aunt C
I added some comments to my Flickr photo set, but you may have to view the photo detail to see them (they don't show up in the slideshow for some reason.) I'm posting photos both to share my "BEFORE" shots and to hear feedback and ideas. My bedroom is the primary focus, since the other areas are shared with roommates.
ReplyDeleteI'm very excited to see progress!
ReplyDeleteHey holly jo --
ReplyDeleteThe problem is not the space. It is the lack of my direction. Like my room, it seems like yours good use a visit from big sister's interior decorator's eye. I propose a trade -- I'll come to Boston this summer for a long weekend, and you can come to Denver. By then I should have an apartment of my own -- which will definitely be needing your thoughtful eye. Hope MIT is treating you well . . .
holly jo --
ReplyDeleteYou should have said something -- Big Sister would have come over to help with the apartment! But alas, the new semester has started. If you can stand the wait, I can come for a long weekend this summer . . .