Sunday, November 15, 2009

Urban Cottage House Tour


I just came across "Karen's Urban Cottage" house tour, and i LOVE it. The wall colors, choice of furniture, patterns, and objects -- all after my own heart. I've been waffling between painting my kitchen a shade of green or of yellow. This post has me leaning toward green, and for my room and/or living room: a light sage or french gray (which was the color of my bedroom in SB.)

Paint & Colors:
All Benjamin Moore
Trim/Molding/Bead Board/Doors throughout - Decorator White
Living Room - Sag Harbor Gray
Hallway – Woodlawn Blue
Kitchen – Pale Avocado
Downstairs Bath – Carrington Beige
Upstairs Bath - Marilyn’s dress
Master Bedroom – Pale Sea Mist
Front Bedroom – Covington Blue
Study – Dill Pickle

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a pretty apartment. I liked it very much....it has very pretty bones. The colors are lovely and I especially like the ktichen color. You can tell that every single selection of furniture or accessory was made with an eye for the beauty of THAT item. Yet each piece added so much to the whole. Wow...to have the talent to do that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? I love the kitchen color, and am hoping to decide on something similar this week, so the parents have something to do! ;)

    ReplyDelete