i've already started to think about moving in a couple weeks, and discovered this fun room-planner software online (much more fun than statistics homework.) So, here is my first attempt to design my new living room layout. In this version, I chose to put my home office in the same room, rather than put it in my bedroom. If I end up living alone, rather than with a roommate, I'll create an office/guest bedroom upstairs. For the time being, though, I think the income and company that a roommate can offer is better.Any feedback or suggestions?
Btw - The front door is the rectangle with the yellow doormat in front of it, and it opens directly into the stairway (which is cut out here). The only window in this room is on the front wall (indicated by plants on either side. It is north-east facing, and goes all the way to the floor. The other two rectangles represent doorways to the kitchen and to the under-steps storage closet. I've also posted a photograph of the previous owner's furnishings so you can get an idea of the space. The detached leg is not included. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment