skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
All My Houses
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Day Three: Kitchen Becomes Functional
Thanks to my friend's hard work, the kitchen is beginning to emerge from the chaos. I still love my red-orange countertop!
1 comment:
Joanne
September 27, 2009 at 10:34 PM
Very Nice! Good job!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
apartment therapy
artwork
bathroom
bedroom
bicycle
carrboro
chapel hill
cleaning
color
cure
dining room
exterior
feng shui
floor plan
flooring
furniture
green
inspiration
kitchen
kitties
laundry
living room
moving
office
organization
resource
somerville
storage
tiles
wish list
yard
I Am Who I Am.
hojo
Interlochen, Michigan
View my complete profile
Archives
►
2010
(12)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(3)
▼
2009
(38)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(9)
▼
September
(16)
Day Three: Kitchen Becomes Functional
Day Two: taking form
Poppy Artwork
Day One: unpacking begins
Cricket & Oliver Redecorate
Preparing to Move
Packing
Bedroom Ideas
Amazing Tile Project Idea
CB2
Living Room Ideas
The Kitchen
Linea Italia
Color Palettes
Current Living Room Inspiration
Becoming a Homeowner
►
2008
(7)
►
August
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
1997
(1)
►
December
(1)
Blogs I'm Following
The Rest of Our Lives
Adventures in Michigan!
12 years ago
The Toilet Paper
Celebrities in Toilet Land
13 years ago
Another New Beginning
A Wild Ride of Emotions
16 years ago
J-fer's Home Cure
Catching up
16 years ago
Eco(New)Towns
Usual Suspects
Very Nice! Good job!
ReplyDelete